Established 2010

Established 2010

Saturday 31 July 2010

Big breakers

Ruth, Paul and I managed a slightly savage swim in the mist on Saturday morning from Saltdean to Rottingdean that took over 1hr 20 mins (!) from beach to beach. Lots of choppy waves, rain and current to swim against.  It was quite good fun actually - I could have taken my surfboard out there with the size of some of those breakers. But more sadly, I have to say the tea and cake got rained off :-( Well done Paul and Ruth for coming down to swim, we were the ONLY ones in the carpark/on the beach/in the water/at Rottingdean apart from one older lady on a bmx asking where did I get my shoes! Its great living here...

Swimmers: Ollie, Ruth and Paul
Time: In 10:00, out 11:20.

(written by Ollie)

No comments:

Post a Comment