Established 2010

Established 2010

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Ollie goes hardcore

We swam again today and this time I thought I would bite the bullet and take the plunge without a suit on.  Unsurprisingly, it was cold and rather a shock to the system.  I used to describe it as a kiss from mother nature but after some time in a wetsuit I think I need to re-catagorize it as a slap round the chops from mother nature.  Joan I don't know how you stay in for so long...!! I managed about 5 mins! and never caught my breath!  Still, warm tea and home cooked goodies supplied by Joan and Sara helped tremendously.   I'm sure my resilliance will grow with time as I get used to it.

Time: In 7:39, Out 7:49.
Swimmers: Ollie, Joan, Sara and Paul C

(written by Ollie)


Ollie, Sara and Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment